I am an Ussher Assistant Professor in Political Science at the Department of Political Science at Trinity College, Dublin. See below for updates relating to research and teaching.
- What Is Autism?
- Sophie In North Korea
- Looking back on Iraq | Rory Stewart MP
- Is a monetary union without fiscal/political union doomed?
- Generations are divided on feelings about Muslims after London attack | Matthew Goodwin
- Why women leave academia and why universities should be worried | Higher Education Network | Guardian Professional
- Will Saudi Arabia Ever Change? by Hugh Eakin | The New York Review of Books
- Two private schools to axe fees and accept state funding - Telegraph
- DSM-5: Obsolete on Arrival?
- The case for 4% inflation
- 'Make secondary education mandatory'
- Unions propose profit cap on welfare business
- BBC News - Teachers strike over protest pay stoppage
- Social Democrats: no ban on welfare sector profits - The Local
- Fee-paying schools likely to see higher pupil-teacher ratio - The Irish Times - Tue, Oct 16, 2012
- PhD students: Advice for academic job market applications
- BBC News - Many free schools 'significantly under subscribed'
- Sweden Democrats climb in new poll - The Local
- Union agreement halts looming school strike - The Local
- BBC News - Teachers to take action in schools over pay